A perfect day for a new start!
Not only for Nand, our oldest son, who started in the 1st grade today.
Also a great opportunity to revive my blog, with a new look and from now on also in English.
For Nand I made a schoolbag. Making the bag has a lot of simularities with creating my new blog
- They were in my head for a long time, but I needed to gain some courage to start
- It was not easy, at all. het was niet simpel, echt niet, perseverance and folowing manuals -not my cup of tea- was realy necessary
- Once they started to form, I got more and more excited
- I enjoyed the proces of choosing colors and patterns
- Secretly, I’m very proud of the result
- Both of them are not perfect, but made with love
The difference with the schoolbag is that there can and will be a lot tweaks for the blog. I decided to go life now! If I wait until I think it’s perfect, it will never materialize.
So the blog is far from finalized. There are most likely things that don’t work or that are little strange. Your feedback is very welcome!